9) Montecatini Day SPA
1 Night – From Euro 148,00
with 1 overnight stay and breakfast in the chosen hotel category
1 welcome gift
1 aperitif in stylish venue
Package of thermal treatments at Terme Redi in Montecatini:
– Entrance to the thermal water pool with idromassage, cervical waterfall and vascular treatment
– Thermal and beauty ritual wih mud compress, face mask and thermal bath (90′) – massage 30′ or 60′
– Relax in thermal pool
– Kit with bathrobe and towel in soft sponge, little fabric slippers, disposable shower cup.
Prices per person in double room, with 30′ massage
Economy Hotel € 148,00
3 Stars Hotel € 158,00
4 Stars Hotel € 173,00
Prices per person in double room, with 60′ massage
Economy Hotel € 178,00
3 Stars Hotel € 188,00
4 Stars Hotel € 203,00
ADDITIONAL CHARGE TO BE PAID LOCALLY:
Local stay tax, to be paid directly in hotel:
2 Stars € 0,70 – 3 Stars € 1,00 – 4 Stars € 1,40
per person, each night.
In the 30 days before the date of your stay is expected the payment at the reservation, by bank transfer.
For eventual reservation cancellations will be applied the following penalties:
– Until 7 days before the arrival date 10% penalty
– From 7 days before the arrival date until 10:00 a.m. of the the day before the arrival date 50% penalty
– After 10:00 a.m. of the the day before the arrival date 100% penalty.
INFO AND BOOKING: +39 0572 772603< Comeback to the article list
This resort is positioned in Viale Verdi, main boulevard of Montecatini Terme; at the higher level it hosts the Wellness Center dedicated to face and body care treatments as: massages, holistic and Ayurvedic treatments, all you need for your beauty and wellness.
At the ground level the Historic Hall worth a careful visit: the ceiling coffer, the white Carrara marble sculpted pouring counters, the beautiful frescos and stained glasses.
The adjacent Modern Hall is dominated by a majestic chandelier composed of countless shining Murano plate glasses; it’s one of the biggest worldwide.
The wide glasses walls give to the interiors great spaciousness and lighting. This space is dedicated to hydropinic therapies during Winter periods.